Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Short Hair

Anyone have their princess do the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique when they have a short haircut? My daughter has an A-Line/Pixie cut (where it’s slightly longer in the front & cropped short in the back) with bangs. Not sure which package to get.

I would just ask once you get there what would work best or call and talk to someone at BBB before you go regarding the hair issue. Some of the styles use hair extensions in a ponytail so that might work. If you can get her hair into a ponytail on top of her head then the princess style will work too, they use LOTS of hair spray. My DD’s bun (with very long hair, not short) stayed in for two days.

From what I am seeing the crown package, but hairstyle…
I don’t know what color star is, but I would say either Disney diva or pop princess
Would she like to have colors??

Fairy Tale Princess: A genuine princess look with hair pulled into a regal bun and topped with a rhinestone tiara and a Mickey-shaped barrette
Disney Diva: This modern hairstyle adds a hair extension that matches the princess’ hair color, sparkling Mickey hair pins and glitter.
Pop Princess: The hair is pulled up with a colorful blue, purple, pink and yellow hairpiece and decorated with Mickey Mouse-shaped clips and glitter.

1 Like

What a cutie!! You must do a trip report, please, please, please, PLLEEEAAASSSEEE.

I definitely will do a trip report. I already feel like I’ve learned so much planning, I cant wait to see it all pan out!

1 Like