Best way to get out of MK after HEA

When @Randall1028 says hoof it, he literally means to ride on horseback, of course, which you’ll have to commandeer from the street trolley and have hidden away ready to go without anyone realizing it. Should be no problem, really. :wink:

4 Likes

This is great info, thanks for asking this question @CTGen04.

To piggyback, I am doing the HEA dessert party (dessert before the fireworks), would these tactics work for me? If I’m in the Garden Plaza viewing area, I’m imagining my family and I will be trapped behind a fence (aka fireworks jail) and will take longer to get out. Anyone who has done the dessert party have a suggestion? Would you suggest riding a ride or 2 before leaving? (we’ll be heading to AKL via bus)

Minnie Vans can come to the bus area at MK, although I imagine demand is high.

To get an Uber or Lyft, you’d need to walk back to the Contemporary and book from there.

Any of this advice as it relates to the ferry?

yup, all the same procedure, just instead of a going down the bus path, you go to the ferry.

1 Like

Wait minimum of 30 minutes. Grab a snack, take a seat, watch the people.

Then, walk to Contemporary and get a Lyft/Uber/Minnie Van

This will be least painful. If you’re asking for fastest, there’s no such thing.

And then some, really. You’re not going to wind up stranded

Thank you! Least painful trumps fastest in this situation! Thank you all for your great advice.

True. Probably should have said, “Buses for for AT LEAST an hour after the park closes.”