Best Universal Snacks

I am counting the days (12) and I am going to try those!

1 Like

Me, too! It is the only snack I get more than once on a trip because I love it so much!

1 Like

What are tachos?

They are tater tots done up like nachos, with all kinds of nacho toppings on top of them. It was something that I thought sounded interesting, but might not taste as good as it sounded. But it was incredible! Somehow, the tater tots stayed crispy underneath all the melted cheese.

1 Like

Oooooooh, sounds so good! Unless I missed it, where did you say you can order those?

They are at Toothsome!

Thanks! I might check it out when we go!

1 Like

We make tachos at home, so to us, nothing especially Universal about them. But if you’ve not had them, I suppose they’re worth a go.

Hmm… I would have said the Cauldron Cake, but they changed it last year and don’t recommend the new one. Lots of good treats at Honeydukes.
I really like the Earl Grey and Lavender Ice Cream at FF, with the Clotted Cream. It’s different and I can’t find it anywhere else.

1 Like

Ahh I hate to be the contrarian but I LOVE the Cauldron Cake. Lots of delicious buttercream frosting heaped on a moist chocolate cake - I get one towards the end of the day and eat the rest for breakfast the next morning (I know, I know - but it’s soooo good).

Butter Beer with a shot of whiskey on the side. Once you get both, add them together, stir, and enjoy. Trust me, makes BB a hundred times better and not nearly as sweet!

EDIT - This is only available at the Hogs Head Bar in Hogsmeade, I dont think there is any hard alcohol available in Diagon Alley.

1 Like