Best Transportation from MCO Large Group

Going on a WDW trip with a 15 people group. Any reasonable options for private/quicker transportation? I checked Mears and it was $745 for express. Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t know how many big groups are mentioned, but here’s a thread related to car services- Car Service Reviews 2023

2 Likes

I used a van with Away We Go for 8 people and it was $180 total for MCO > UOR and UOR > BCV. I imagine you would need two vans for 15 people but it would be well below the Mears price you quoted.

Good luck!

1 Like

which company?

1 Like

Whoops sorry. :sweat_smile: Away We Go.

1 Like

We used Happy Limo for 12 people.
It may be tough to find one vehicle for 15, but I think they may have an option.

1 Like

I use Mears private shuttles for Sanford > WDW and back. Like Jeff’s experience, I only had 8 people but for one private van door-to-door it was $176. Don’t know if they offer the same type of service at MCO given their shuttles but I’d check again!

2 Likes

I used Tiffany Towncar for MCO → WDW. It was a bit more expensive than a Mears or Sunshine express but it was worth the extra cost. That trip was way smaller than 15 people but when I inquired about larger groups they said they could handle over 10 people depending on special needs such as child seats.

1 Like