Best To Go Dinner in MK?

I just cannot and will not get on board with this.

3 Likes

It doesn’t mean what you think it does… :smirk:

4 Likes

what’s the problem? It’s not like it’s a “lean cuisine” take on a taco…?

1 Like

It just seems… okay I’ll say it… low class

I’m a snob. :woman_shrugging:

Also, there are a few Lean Cuisines that I actually enjoy - but not at WDW. WDW is for good eatin :wink:

2 Likes

I must admit that the turkey leg only appeals to me slightly more than a walking taco, spring roll, or corn dog. :joy:

2 Likes

I’d eat it🤷‍♀️. Throw a few jalapenos on just about anything, and I’m game🤣.

2 Likes

:smirk:

4 Likes

I knew that was coming as soon as I hit the reply button. Thank you for stepping up to the plate, and meeting expectations👍.

4 Likes

I’m totally pro walking tacos. But not at WDW. That’s a neighborhood gathering type food. Not a dine out food.

3 Likes

I guess that’s what I mean

It has its place.

That place is not WDW

2 Likes

Congratulations. You have received lifetime heart #8 from @ryan1 :medal_sports: , consider yourself privileged. I know I do. Now we just have to figure out if Ryan liked your post because it made him laugh, wants to be your friend, or is just agreeing that he really doesn’t know what hearts mean. :laughing:

10 Likes

Does anyone have any thoughts on the timing of this?

I would mobile order chicken tenders or chicken tenders on salad. Tenders themselves are just easy to eat on the go and it’s not a huge tragedy if you get to them when they are no longer hot. I’d also bring along one of those collapsing silicone food containers so I wouldn’t have to worry about the packaging of said tenders and could just toss the container in a bag.

2 Likes

I should think so. On a good day, it’s a 15 minute drive, so I should think an hour would be fine.

1 Like

None of the above. I was just being ironic!

7 Likes

Taco chips from Peco’s Bills.
Mac and cheese from Friar Tucks.

This is probably a good choice no matter what we end up getting, so we don’t have to worry about not spilling it. :+1:

Yum!

1 Like

I think you just Ryan’d yourself

1 Like

This was my take on Frozen Sing-along today FWIW. I found “the historians” abnoxious save for a few jokes. Yes I know thats the bit. But really the jokes all fell pretty flat on the audience. I will give them credit for improvising with the audience though.

Wait. Wait. Did I just become a verb? People go their whole lives hoping for such a moment!

4 Likes