Best timeline for Online Check-In

We are in our final days. I think 50 days or less :thinking:
When is the best time for online check-in?
We have our room request completed on the TP site for the 30 day mark. Is it best to wait for the TP request to be sent or should I have done this at the 60 day mark?
I know I don’t need to put requests on the MDE, because it runs the risk of overriding the TP, or causing confusion.
But, after initial planning 2 years ago, postponing due to closures, then canceling, and now we are in the closing days…:star_struck::heart_eyes::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: We will be there in no time!!

2 Likes

No reason to wait. Put minimal to zero requests in the check-in form. Do the details in your TP room request fax. Do them now so you don’t forget

2 Likes

Great! We have all the details in our TP request and that is ready to go! Thanks bunches!

2 Likes

I may ask for your help in the Fall wording my request.

“Dear Disney, as we usually get standard rooms over looking parking lots and trash areas, we’ve come to associate the Monorail whizzing into the Contemporary as “Home”. We’d like that view, but a few floors up as we’re technically Lake View this time as opposed to staring at the other side of the interior building/other side on the crescent moon” feels more crass than I’d like to come across as.

Sorry to OP. I’m too lazy to find my own thread just now.

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Best time for online check-in is over 24 hours before check-in. They won’t let you complete online check-in the day of, as I discovered the hard way this trip.

1 Like