Best spots to find Chip and Dale

Hi,

We are headed to Disney in a few days and my son is really hoping to meet Chip and Dale. We are not doing a character meal with them- where are the spots in the parks that we should go to find them?

Thanks!!

They do a campfire sing a long followed by a movie at fort wilderness I believe.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I believe they meet in Frontierland at Magic Kingdom and then we’ve seen them many times in Future World at Epcot.

1 Like

The Ft Wilderness Camp Fire Sing Along starts about 8 in the spring and summer. The normally have fires so that you can make S’mores(buy supplies there, or bring your own), followed by a little stage show and Chip & Dale, then a Disney movie. If dry conditions persist they will not have the camp fires. It’s free.

In AK if you take the train to Rafikis Planet Watch

That changed on Feb 19 to Doc McStuffins instead of Chip and Dale at Rafikis Planet Watch.

Oh wow! I had no idea! Thanks!

They are the characters that Appear at the Garden Grill Buffet at Epcot. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/garden-grill-restaurant/

1 Like

According to Kenny the Pirate and the MDE app, Commissary Lane in Hollywood Studios may be your best bet.

This is where we seen them and got photo ops

When we were there at the end of January, we stumbled across them in HS around the Commissary and there were hardly any people around. I think there were only 2 or 3 people in front of me and only a very small group of people watching their antics and interactions. It was really nice with so few people because it felt like I got a little extra time with them.

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

We had the BEST time with them in Frontierland in front of the Rivers of America area midway between where you embark for Tom Sawyer’s Island and Liberty Belle.

They were dressed in their Western wear.

2 Likes