Best Snacks at WDW

Wonder if it can be had without the caramel. I feel like caramel weakens (too sweet) what otherwise sounds delectable.

2 Likes

Am I the only one that gets skeeved out by DFBā€™s photos that constantly show their fingers in/on the food? :nauseated_face:

Would it kill them to put it on a napkin on a flat surface?

5 Likes

Iā€™m usually grossed out by a lot of things, but not this. Theyā€™re the ones eating it. Itā€™s not like they are holding it out and Iā€™m going to take it and eat it. Probably watching Molly from All Ears eat in her videos would drive you bananas.

4 Likes

Oh for sure.

3 Likes

Away with you, barbarian! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I donā€™t know if it would bother me if it werenā€™t for those long yellow nails. I feel like itā€™s being held out to me by the evil queen in Snow White or some similar WDW villain. It makes the treat seem rather ominous!

4 Likes

Apparently their hand models(?) take great pride in their manis. They talked about it in one of the videos. They even try to make them compliment the food where possible?

1 Like

Yes, now THIS icks me out sometimes.

4 Likes

Well that nail job isā€¦ not good. Yellow nails? Nope.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting. Well, their nails certainly put mine to shame! A hand model I am not in any way. And the aesthetics of nail length and color is just personal preference. It doesnā€™t do it for me, but I imagine that others out there would admire that manicure.

2 Likes

I know I know, but hear me out. I actually find a lot of sweets TOO sweet.

3 Likes

Totally agree! The only thing worse is food stuck in peopleā€™s beards when they sample stuff in vlogs.

3 Likes

100% I cannot watch her at all.

3 Likes

That would never usually bother me but the fingernail on that pic is unpleasant.

5 Likes

Which is British for ā€œthat is heckin heinous!ā€

4 Likes

Got it in one.

4 Likes

Yeah, I get that. Itā€™s why Iā€™m a 2-3 bites of dessert sort of person. But caramel belongs in those 2-3 bites!

Then pass me more chips and queso. :joy:

4 Likes

Call me weird, but I enjoy watching Molly eat. Her face is expressive and sheā€™s not dainty about it. The person who drives me nuts when they eat is
Tim Trackerā€™s wife, Jen. She chews with her front teeth and it reminds me of a rabbit. Sheā€™s super cute and bubbly though, so I suffer through it. :laughing:

4 Likes

ā€¦rightā€¦after caramel? uhhhhh

I know, but ā€¦I dunno, itā€™s just the image of someones hands going through food. hrrrrk!

Accurate. I really am not a fan of watching anyone eat. Except maybe David Warner as he samples Christmas Pudding every year in A Christmas Carol.

all Iā€™m seeing is the bacteria and gnarliness under the nail :grimacing:

5 Likes

I enjoy caramelā€¦but when there is already buttercream? One or the other, not both!

I make a mean caramel cheesecake, though!

3 Likes