Best Snacks at WDW

I loved these when I was in college.
Still not a drink though.

3 Likes

What happens in the form stays in the forum! Please turn in your membership card as you exit

6 Likes

ā€¦whatā€™s your address? I have someone i want you to talk to. He goes by tommy two-shoes. Heā€™ll be there toā€¦discuss things. I just need to make sure he goes to the right address.

8 Likes

Yeah. It is likely Campbellā€™s used Photoshop to create their website imagery.

8 Likes

Thank you for confirming that!

3 Likes

A bowl of cereal, as a ā€œsnackā€, cannot consist of less than 3 different brands.

My go-to is a Rice Chex base, Frosted Mini-Wheats as a topper with Resseā€™s (known as chocolate peanut putter) Cheerios sprinkled on top for flare.

With fat free milk.

2 Likes

ahemā€¦alsoā€¦the ā€œsnacking soupā€ naming is simply marketing. Like that ā€œstrawberry soupā€ up there.

And as we all know, all marketing is a lie.

Vote Randall 2021.

7 Likes

Wait what?

You mix cereals?

You west coasters are right crazy

6 Likes

As easily as we mix our sodaā€™s. We refuse to conform.

1 Like

No.

Those freestyle machines are an abomination

3 Likes

Which may be why I couldnā€™t find that stupid hidden walkway everyone says is right there.

2 Likes

No. That was the fault of booze

5 Likes

Diet Coke base, Mountain Dew topper, splash of Fanta.

1 Like

In my teen years Iā€™d just accordion right down the machine. Little bit of whatever fell in.

5 Likes

Four hours ago, I looked at a thread about WDW snacks,

I come back at lunchtime to this???

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

17 Likes

Thatā€™ll learn ya.

Either A) donā€™t leave
or B) Donā€™t come back

:laughing:

12 Likes

I wish I could remember.

4 Likes

The real 100 or the fake 100?

In case anyone has any lingering doubt. This confirmed it: you ARE a voice of reason in a sea of noise (except Iā€™m still not going to divorce my husband)

9 Likes

Seemed real? URL matched up and everything? I mean, if you wanna go through and count it, be my guestā€¦ but enjoy all the stupidā„¢ youā€™re gonna have to read to get to that, and Iā€™m still claiming the title regardless. Soooooā€¦

4 Likes