Best Snacks at WDW

Did you have to count down and cross your fingers no one else would post in those seconds till you could post again?

2 Likes

Your book, my book, every cookbook in existence, the bibleā€¦ itā€™s all there.

4 Likes

hhahah no i just happened to notice i was at 99 and figured ā€œgo for it.ā€

5 Likes

Another good point!

So is this also a smoothie?

And you realize youā€™re now arguing that soups are smoothies? And thus drinks? :laughing:

1 Like

And then you realize my stance has not changedā€¦none of it is a snack.

Game.
Set.
Match.

(and yeah, Gazpacho is a smoothie. Like baby food or v8)

3 Likes

Well maybe you and @eeeevah should get together and have a support group for women whose husbands are uncertain about proper food labeling and consumption

5 Likes

I think you just shot your credibility on classification. But Iā€™m still genuinely needing to know what you consider best in your narrow minded definition of snackā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

Just came here to say you all have made me laugh for the first time in a couple days (dealing with DS2 and a horrid stomach bug that resulted in spending Easter Sunday in the ER at Childrenā€™s). Thank you for that.
I swear, I love that Liners will literally debate ANYTHING.

10 Likes

Hope heā€™s better

3 Likes

Oh mine is just fine. yours, however, trying to find loop hole after loop hole, has left your argumentsā€¦ ā€¦

ā€¦
ā€¦

ā€¦iā€™m trying to think of a clever analogy to "soupy. "

Ah screw it.

6 Likes

Much better now - zofran and fluids are little miracle workers. But the snack vs drink vs soup vs cereal debate is highly entertaining.

6 Likes

Your husband sounds like me. (Well, except for the part about calling cereal a soup.) I love cereal. I eat it as a bedtime snack all the time. I eat it for breakfast. I eat it for lunch or dinner at times. Although, I have a rule about cereal. No point in eating it if it doesnā€™t have at LEAST 2 grams of fiber (preferably more). It can be sweetenedā€¦but when I eat something like Fruit Loops (which is rare), I really think of it more like a dessert than actual food. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m particularly fond of Frosted Mini Wheats, Cinnamon Life, Quaker Oak Squares, Cracklinā€™ Oat Bran, Raisin Bran, and various ā€œGreat Grainsā€ flavors.

3 Likes

Let me ask you this: when you are re-introducing things to his little sick tummy, will you start with drinks or snacks?

14 Likes

Just putting this out thereā€¦

11 Likes

:rofl:

HAHA! I started with DRINKS in the form of pedialyte, water, and diluted gatorade.
I have since moved on to SNACKS in the form of popsicles and applesauce.

7 Likes

Correct. Thank you for reinforcing that there is a difference and an important one no less

7 Likes

Hope DS is ok.

3 Likes

I call Photoshop :wink::wink:

2 Likes

And now my kids are all totally distracted from their remote learning with the play-by-playā€¦

5 Likes

I am not tech savvy enough for photo shop

3 Likes