Best Snacks at WDW

Yeah, we’re just like one big happy family…well almost…ya gotta have some differences in personality to make things interesting. :wink:

6 Likes

FIFY

6 Likes

Thanks…It’s what makes the world go round! And yes, laughing keeps you young. :smile:

5 Likes

I trained my kids young to allow me to be lazy. They eat canned veggies at room temperature, no heating.

4 Likes

I was just reading that thread a few months ago! I never found out what it was, but I was laughing at everyone alluding to it!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Oh, we’re trusting walmart with decisions regarding food? That seems risky. :grin:

7 Likes

snack

If we haven’t established it yet, SNACKS are very important! :joy::rofl:

9 Likes

Of course they are. I’m not saying I haven’t gone to Disney JUST for that Jumbo Chocolate chip cookie…

But I’m not saying it wasn’t a driving factor either…

7 Likes

13 Likes

I love that movie!

As I recall, Anger didn’t like Hawaiian pizza, either. Guess who likes Hawaiian? :raising_hand_woman: :grinning:

At least the rest of my family likes Hawaiian too, so I get to actually eat that one on occasion!

3 Likes

I enjoy a slice of Hawaiian, but not a whole pizza of it.

Sigh. I do miss our regional pizza buffet (Double Dave’s). They make these breadsticks with pepperoni and cheese inside that are definitely cravable.

1 Like

So is this a snack, a beverage, or a soup? :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

Are you my first “cereal could be soup” convert? :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I have decided to join the universalist church of food.

5 Likes

Speaking of…which ones are considered snacks?

3 Likes

Is this a trap?

Number 2. Number 1 isn’t worth having…but I guess if you choose to consume it, it would be a snack.

Haven’t had the others. But if I did, I would treat them like a snack. But I would never choose 4, though. Doesn’t appeal to me. Number 3? Don’t know.

2 Likes

:joy:

Anyone here ever have the potted cream? I think it’s available at LC.

3 Likes

Number 3 is the only one worth having.

3 Likes