Quick New Job Trip Report!

Those ears are fabulous!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

Love the bag! Perfect for today.

Also thanks for answering my question on milk. I am pretty sure that is a good business decision. I will have to just take the cookies back to my hotel room to enjoy with my milk!

3 Likes

Soarin was a posted 20 and we waited 15. FINALLY got B and can’t believe what a big difference it makes.

Now we are gonna try and grab some cinnamon roll bites before Mexico. I’m done power walking for the day so time to stroll.

7 Likes

Made a pit stop at Sunshine Griddle for a little brunch. Line was long but moved quickly. Cinnamon roll bites were really good. Bacon was a nice touch, but you don’t lose anything if you go vegetarian route without them. Also got the Froot Loops shake which tasted like cereal milk and was surprisingly tasty. DF got the shrimp and grits and it was a good value with a hearty serving of grits and four big shrimp. I thought it was seasoned well.

11 Likes

You might want to get there a little early because I noticed the below on their website.

“On average, around 6 pm to 7 pm every day, we have to close our queue to handle everyone on our list and close on time.”

3 Likes

Headed over to Mexico. Didn’t check the wait for the full pavilion, but didn’t see any line outside, so don’t think it can be long, if any.

We took advantage of the side/backstage entrance to La Cava just to check it out, but can imagine it’s a big help if the line for the pavilion is long and you just want a margarita.

6 Likes

Thanks! We land at 12:30pmish and as soon as we get to the hotel I planned to grab the next Disney Springs bus since our room probably won’t be ready (4pm since it’s DVC). I want to do the hot air balloon and the amphicars with the girls if they are interested so we’ll sign up for our cookies and then do all the things! Plus I’m guessing as people get off work it’ll get more crowded. We’re arriving on a Thurs. I saw that if you screenshot when your slot is open if you don’t make it because you’re eating or something they’ll let you in later so I’ll make sure to do that too.

5 Likes

Okay, found out more about the Mexico/La Cava process. The only way to get a drink is to use the separate line just for La Cava that starts outside the pavilion over by where Donald used to meet. If you come in the main entrance you can’t get in line from there. Once you do get your drink you exit into the pavilion and can do whatever else you want there.

12 Likes

Well hello, beautiful!

2 Likes

Bummer. So if the line for the Mexico pavilion is long, I have to get a margarita to slide in sideways? :joy:

9 Likes

It’s noon, so behind schedule for first vacation drink of the day

5 Likes

Sometimes we are just put into tough positions where you have to make a sacrifice.

I wonder how long the side line gets too. Only about 10 minutes for us.

4 Likes

It’s a hardship alright!

2 Likes

Pacing ourselves a bit, so no food or drink stops in Norway or China this time around. But did walk through the House of Good Fortune. Walkways are relatively busy, but once you get past the FEA line the China pavilion is almost completely empty of people so it was lovely to stroll a bit.

11 Likes

Looks like a beautiful day!

1 Like

Quick stop in Germany for the toasted pretzel bread. It was tasty, but it’s a tough snack in this heat. While we were stopped, caught a cavalcade coming by.

We will definitely be back to Germany later, I won’t be leaving without some caramel popcorn to take home.

5 Likes

Barely any clouds in the sky but it is approaching miserably hot.

Yuck. And WS doesn’t have much shade.