Best Snacks at WDW

Then you can have any I come across!

3 Likes

:+1: Deal!

3 Likes

True. And you have the order correct. Broccoli technically counts as edible. Olives are not.

3 Likes

all olives? black and green?

2 Likes

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet. Your statement is blatantly false.

5 Likes

Didn’t Dubya’ ban broccoli from the WH?

2 Likes

Snack sized milkshake!
Edit: or is it soup?

11 Likes

Most vegetables are quite tasty if prepared properly. My family loves roasted vegetables, especially cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and asparagus. Or grilled! So good!

I grew up eating bland microwaved or boiled vegetables. I couldn’t stand them.

It’s very much in the preparation.

3 Likes

I love olives with no stuffing… not even pimento.

I also love veggies. Raw, steamed, grilled… bring em on!

3 Likes

All of them.

3 Likes

I think that might have been his dad.

2 Likes

With a straw? :rofl:

4 Likes

When DD20 was maybe 4 or so, she was at a birthday party and someone was taking around a veggie platter and serving the kids. They asked if she wanted carrots, broccoli, or cauliflower. She was SO excited they had cauliflower, and then when they put the raw cauliflower on her plate she looks horrified and says “What is that?!?” I explain that it’s not roasted. She hands me her plate “Fix it, Mommy!” :joy:

To this day, she strongly prefers her cauliflower roasted but her carrots raw.

5 Likes

My kids will eat most vegetables as long as they aren’t over- cooked and mushy.

2 Likes

100% agree.

1 Like

:100:

2 Likes

My wife can’t stand green beans. Like at all. But when we were at Olivia’s, I couldn’t believe how yummy the green beans were. Mind you I really like green beans, but these were sublime. I raved about them enough that my wife tried one. And then another. And another. Turns out the way a vegetable is prepared can make all the difference. She still doesn’t like green beans…except the ones from Olivia’s!

7 Likes

Butter. You add lots of butter.

For green beans, cooking them in bacon grease is also a thing.

5 Likes

Bacon makes just about anything better.

5 Likes

Yeah. I make Kentucky Style Green beans at Christmastime. They are cooked in bacon, onions, and worcestershire sauce, among other ingredients.

Olivia’s is better. :slight_smile:

4 Likes