Best Snacks at WDW

No nonsense talk at the sacred space.

Only quiet, music, snacks, drinks (two separate things) and, if you’re lucky, the perfect company to share all of it with.

10 Likes

That sounds just like the New Coke debacle. Which I’m still not convinced wasn’t a ruse to make us accept the sugar to corn syrup transition.

And thus the entrance of Mexican Coke.

4 Likes

No.

But interesting lasagna scenario: Due to the layered nature of lasagna, if I have 2 lasagna and I stack one on top of the other, do I still have 2 or is it just one lasagna now?

4 Likes

What you have is a problem.

How do you fit something so enormous in your mouth?

5 Likes

First, that’s what she said!

Second, lasagna is eaten with a knife and fork.

4 Likes

Thank you.

And

Can it be a sandwich if that’s how you eat it? Sandwiches are handheld, no utensils required

4 Likes

8 Likes

You have to put it on bread. I’d recommend garlic bread.

4 Likes

Lasagne sandwich

Nice!

5 Likes

merr

1 Like

I had to catch up because work requires that I not watch this thread all day. However, I’d like to weigh in on a topic. I shall give you guys my tried and true broccoli preparation method:

1. Throw it away
  2. Find something to eat that actually tastes good.

This method also works for albino broccoli (cauliflower).

8 Likes

:anguished: I like broccoli

6 Likes

Sorry, current internet recipe protocol requires that you write at least 5 pages of unrelated stories before any food preparation instructions.

15 Likes

I do too, that was hysterical though.

5 Likes

Agreed.

I’m not sharing it w/ my DH b/c I often sneak broccoli into things :wink:

5 Likes

That response made me actually laugh out loud. I love people.

6 Likes

My DD5 has a scale on which she rates her days. From best to worst:

Strawberry
Chocolate chip muffin
Pancake
Chicken Tender
Broccoli

(Now, I’m a big lover of brocco as we call it in our household, but DH only eats it when I force him too, so he avidly - and actively - supports the daughter’s hate of it.)

7 Likes

I fixed it for you. Obviously you didn’t mean to write broccoli there. Broccoli is delicious in any form, from raw to steamed to covered in cheese. Olives, on the other hand, are gross.

4 Likes

Green ones are gross, black non-greek ones are yummy!

2 Likes

Well I love green olives…

3 Likes