Best Snacks at WDW

snack

If we havenā€™t established it yet, SNACKS are very important! :joy::rofl:

9 Likes

Of course they are. Iā€™m not saying I havenā€™t gone to Disney JUST for that Jumbo Chocolate chip cookieā€¦

But Iā€™m not saying it wasnā€™t a driving factor eitherā€¦

7 Likes

13 Likes

I love that movie!

As I recall, Anger didnā€™t like Hawaiian pizza, either. Guess who likes Hawaiian? :raising_hand_woman: :grinning:

At least the rest of my family likes Hawaiian too, so I get to actually eat that one on occasion!

3 Likes

I enjoy a slice of Hawaiian, but not a whole pizza of it.

Sigh. I do miss our regional pizza buffet (Double Daveā€™s). They make these breadsticks with pepperoni and cheese inside that are definitely cravable.

1 Like

So is this a snack, a beverage, or a soup? :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

Are you my first ā€œcereal could be soupā€ convert? :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I have decided to join the universalist church of food.

5 Likes

Speaking ofā€¦which ones are considered snacks?

3 Likes

Is this a trap?

Number 2. Number 1 isnā€™t worth havingā€¦but I guess if you choose to consume it, it would be a snack.

Havenā€™t had the others. But if I did, I would treat them like a snack. But I would never choose 4, though. Doesnā€™t appeal to me. Number 3? Donā€™t know.

2 Likes

:joy:

Anyone here ever have the potted cream? I think itā€™s available at LC.

3 Likes

Number 3 is the only one worth having.

3 Likes

The potted cream is tasty, but itā€™s a lot. Like, you can eat maybe 2 spoonfuls before youā€™re done.

3 Likes

I loved the frozen butterbeer! It was even better than cold, IMO.

4 Likes

I think itā€™s flavourless.

4 Likes

Not flavorless, but mild flavor. Yet so so refreshing on a hot day! Down side? It is so cold the back of my throat is practically frozen in pain if I eat it too fast!

5 Likes

Yes, frozen outdoor on a hot day. Regular with a meal is best.

I love both

3 Likes

I love the frozen but the hot might be my favorite.

2 Likes

1, 5, 6, I think?

Iā€™ve only had 2 and 3 and they were both wonderful. I need more first-hand data! :test_tube:

Exactly.

2 Likes