Best Snacks at WDW

Ohhhhh my. I want that.

On the subject of churros… I grew up eating them. I can’t say that I’ve ever known a particular place’s churros to be better than anyone else’s, mainly because if they’re fresh then there’s always some variability. It could be slightly crunchier today than yesterday, or slightly mor cinnamony this time than the last, and a really fresh churro tastes different than one that’s a couple of hours old no matter where it’s from.

5 Likes

:rofl::joy:

6 Likes

I would love pistachio!

4 Likes

I started reading this thread this morning hoping to get some advice on decent snacks at WDW. :laughing: Just…wow.

11 Likes

Have you met us ??? :crazy_face::joy::crazy_face::joy::crazy_face::smirk::rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

9 Likes

I had started a spreadsheet but haven’t gotten to AK yet. There are some great suggestions though here!

3 Likes

I pulled up all the Dole whips that TP had in their menus. Then found some more. :laughing:

Plenty I need to try to work into our snacking plans!

Can non-guests get to the Barefoot Pool Bar at Poly?

Has anyone tried this???

6 Likes

Wait…there is a map o’ snacks??

Point me to this!!!

2 Likes

Wow I didn’t know there were dole whip margaritas!

8 Likes

IKR?

5 Likes

Ok. Now I have a serious first world lime dole whip problem.

Peter Pan Float was scheduled to be Snack Break #2 on MK Day #1. Followed by a 1:30pm MO lunch from Capt Cooks and/or Kona To Go. Which puts me conveniently near those dole whip margaritas. But do I really want to do the lime dole whips back to back?

Do I bump the Peter Pan Float back to MK Day #2 the following week?

4 Likes

I’ll find it and post it! It was from her Trip Report…I’m completely in awe of it to be completely honest so I want to pin it anyway.

3 Likes

Also post #131, 137, 198 and #248 for tips

5 Likes

Stop making me bookmark all these posts to read or I’m never going to get my snacking issues resolved!!!

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

6 Likes

As I go do a search on churros…

3 Likes

There are other maps too if you scroll down!

Yep. I’m in the same boat Sister!

I need to get AK done for the spreadsheet and post it. Though I might just post it anyway as AK would just be a whish list. Only thing I remember liking was Yak and Yeti.

3 Likes

I don’t think you do want to do lime dole whips back to back. I’d move the PPF.

4 Likes

Hmmm…what would pair well with chicken and waffle, do you think?

Kakamora? I Lava You?

:thinking:

3 Likes

Okay…now I need to take my planning to the next level. I am percolating an idea that will cross my WDW planning with my data visualization skills.

I may need to build a map o’ snacks for each park, with an extra one for Food & Wine.

3 Likes

What monster thought that was a good idea? You have to be able to enjoy all the flavors together in each bite. With this you only get one layer at a time. Unless it’s just one bite.

4 Likes