Best skyliner resort for a quick visit?

Looking to see some resorts worth seeing via the skyliner on our EP and HS days. Which are worth a look-see? We have only stayed at FWC or WL.

1 Like

Riviera. I know not everyone likes it, but I think it’s lovely. The QS there has good food. So does the bar by the pool. They also have a coffee/pastry shop. There’s a lounge next to the coffee bar which makes a great place to sit and relax for a bit.

6 Likes

If you have young kids, AoA. The Cars section is amazing with all the cars from the movie. Each section is incredibly themed.

6 Likes

True. The whole resort is well themed but the Cars section is the best.

4 Likes

Even if you don’t have young kids, or kids in general, and you like animation, AoA is awesomely themed.

So is the pool area. I really want to stay there one day so that I can enjoy it from within the gates…

3 Likes

And sit in one of the cozy cones!

5 Likes

Thanks! I was already thinking Riviera just based on some trip reports Ive heard its beautiful. My kids are big but they will still think AOA is cool. :blush::sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’ve stayed at POP, CBR and Riviera. I have to say Riviera was my favorite. It’s so beautiful. Bus transportation was crappy, though.

5 Likes

Taking the Skyliner to Riviera is a no-brainer, IMO! It’s easily accessible from both HS and Epcot, and the resort is gorgeous. I loved the artwork on the walls inside, as well as the murals. The feel of the grounds is very elegant, but comfortable. Definitely worth a visit.

Visiting the other resorts would be fun, too.

3 Likes

I stayed at the Riviera. Bar Riva by the pool has good food. You can also walk to Carribean Beach. I did it several times

3 Likes

Riviera is my favorite for a visit! Such a gorgeous resort! You can find a list of all the resort activities and recreation calendars here, if you want to line up your visit with a fun activity. :slight_smile: https://www.magicalresortguide.com/activities

2 Likes