Best Savory and sweet snack in each park

I was just directly quoting people but rereading it I think maybe I should blur it! :rofl:

9 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Jeff Underscore Arizona!

8 Likes

I have to think about this to have a sweet and savory for each park, but some immediately come to mind.

MK sweet I lava You Float
Epcot ice cream from Lā€™Artisan des Glaces

I will add more when I think of them.

4 Likes

Iā€™m beginning to wonder about just how ā€œromanticā€ he is.

but that was funny :+1::grin::sunglasses:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Incorrect. Itā€™s awful. I threw half of mine in the trash.

4 Likes

It shouldnā€™t have raisins in, but otherwise I loved it. I like raisins but not in carrot cake.

I havenā€™t snacked enough to offer considered opinions otherwise. No savoury snack for me either.

2 Likes

Of course you did.

The stuff in the middle is a solid thing. You could take it out and use it as a frisbee. Itā€™s supposed to be frosting.

5 Likes

You probably could but it tasted nice :joy:

1 Like

It tasted like the devilā€™s sputum.

4 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

100%

My last park is HS before leaving for home next Monday. My last stop will be Starbucks and if they have any available I will use up my gift cards to buy what I can.

8 Likes

This thread got weird fast.
Sorry @bethro23

6 Likes

What is wrong with you people? Have you never had proper carrot cake before? Do you not know what good carrot cake is like? Do you think the filling is supposed to be made of rubber?

1 Like

I make such a good carrot cake, that buying carrot cake when Iā€™m out is almost always a disappointment.

(The cake in #4 is a different cake than the first three photos. I took prep photos the first time, and inside photos the next time.)

But this is a cookie. Itā€™s better than any cookie Iā€™ve ever made.

13 Likes

No it isnā€™t. Itā€™s a cake. With a rubber filling.

I feel like Iā€™m in the twilight zone with you people.

2 Likes

Maybe you got a weird stale one. Mine was sensational. Now Iā€™m sad for you. You got the one bad cookie in disney world. Poor you.

(this is to be read in a sad, silly voice - not a dismissive oneā€¦ just to be clear)

7 Likes

:rofl: itā€™s okay. Got some ideas for a few new snacks to try

8 Likes

The one time I tried the carrot cake cookie it was delicious!!!

I like the wookie cookie better though.

3 Likes