Best Salads at DCA?

I am looking at the below options. Any feedback on either of the locations good or bad?

Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta Italian Chef Salad
Pacific Wharf Cafe Chicken, Apple & Walnut Salad
Smokejumpers Grill Grilled Chicken & Feta Salad
Flo’s V8 Cafe Citrus Turkey Salad
Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe Apple Cheddar Salad
Paradise Garden Grill Lemon-Oregano Chicken Skewer - not a salad but discription appeals
Paradise Garden Grill Greek Salad
Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill Fajita Salad with Beef

My favorite! I eat this every trip. I haven’t eaten any of the other salads in DCA, since this is my go-to.

1 Like

I don’t have an opinion of the salads, but the Paradise Garden Grill’s menu has changed. (Unless it changed back in the past couple of months). The Greek and Middle Eastern food is no longer available. They are serving Mexican food.

I don’t eat a lot of salads at DCA, but the heirloom tomato salad I had at Carthay Circle was absolutely amazing.

Everything I’ve ever tried at Smokejumpers was fantastic. Plus they have the burger toppings bar, so I always get some pickles on the side.

Paradise Garden Grill is my favorite quick service in DCA. I love their Chicken Skewers. They are the perfect amount of protein, while still a bit healthy.

I second @Wahoohokie’s endorsement of the Pacific Wharf Cafe salad. The only reason I don’t get it every time is because I also just love their tomato basil soup in the bread bowl. Seriously my favorite tomato basil soup ever. So when I eat there it’s hard to pass up that for the salad, but if a salad is what your after that’s a great one.

I did try the Smokejumpers salad this last trip & I enjoyed it but it was nothing especially special. Grilled chicken was cooked just right & it did have feta which I love so that’s mostly what I enjoyed about it.

Sadly the lemon oregano item you mention from Paradise Garden Grill has been gone. When it was there it was my go to for fresher non-theme park food for when I needed a break feel the heavier burger & fries or other fried food options. It was a great one too. But if it happens to ever come back, I highly recommend it!

1 Like

Hi! Now I am going to have to try the Tomato basil soup with an endorsement like that!

1 Like

Hey! You will totally (I hope) love it. The clam chowder one is decent too, but I’ve never had a better tomato basil soup than in DCA.

1 Like