Best route from Animal Kingdom to Disney Springs?

We are planning on being done with AK around 3 pm, then heading to Disney Springs, but I’m not sure of the best way to get there. Would love to hear your thoughts! :slight_smile:

You have to go to a resort first. I would go to AKL and switch there others go to SS and then walk.

I would take a taxi or uber. It is not very expensive and you won’t be wasting hours. We tried to go from epcot to resort to DS on the bus and it took us 2 hours.

That sounds like a great idea. Thanks![quote=“Mousetripper, post:3, topic:26868, full:true”]
I would take a taxi or uber. It is not very expensive and you won’t be wasting hours. We tried to go from epcot to resort to DS on the bus and it took us 2 hours.
[/quote]

Looks like in 3 days there will be new direct bus service from the parks to DS! Just came across this a few minutes ago :slight_smile: http://www.wdwmagic.com/transportation/bus-transportation/news/25aug2016-new-direct-bus-service-from-walt-disney-world-theme-parks-to-disney-springs.htm

1 Like

That’s fabulous! Thank you so much for the info!

You’re welcome! I got a tweet about it from WDW Magic I think…when I saw it my first thought was “didn’t I JUST see someone ask about this on the TP forum?” Lol.