Best Resorts with a Car

Does this apply when you have free DVC parking? Do you know?

1 Like

If I’m understanding your question, if normally the parking is free, and the valet is $33, then you’d pay the $33. Not including tips.

2 Likes

We almost always rental a car for our trips so I have experienced parking at most of the resorts. I feel like parking is easy at the moderate resorts. The lots are big so it’s relatively easy to park near your room. POFQ is probably the easiest. I find parking at deluxe resorts not as easy simply because there is often one entry point to the hotel. Parking on DVC side of the Poly is relatively close. It is true that you can park under your room area at Kidani, but I hate the garage–it’s dark, driving is tight through there and turning around isn’t simple. Parking at Saratoga is nice because there is plenty of it and the resort is spread out–same with OKW.

1 Like

Any value resort because your parking will be cheaper than at moderates or expensive. Your car may be further away but $$$

1 Like

Boo! I wonder if the free valet with TiW is good for overnight…

1 Like

I suspect so. $33 is per 24 hrs.

Is there fine print info on TiW free valet?

1 Like

We stayed in Ranchos at CSR and our parking place was steps from our room. We had a 2 and 1/2 year old at the time so it was glorious to be that close!

2 Likes

Any issue using the boat to MK?

1 Like

We had no issue with the boat from FW to MK. Sometimes it was a little crowded, but it was quick and easy.

2 Likes

never used the boat