Best resort breakfast?

Where is the best place to eat breakfast with or without characters based on food, at resort or DS, not in a park?
Want a nice meal before leaving in our last day.

I really like Trattoria al Forno on the Boardwalk.

Which resort are you staying at?

1 Like

Staying at pop, so no table service, but have TIW, so should have free valet at any resort, so it can be anywhere :slight_smile:
Also, if asking about brunch makes a difference, would be up for that too, so best breakfast/brunch?

2 Likes

The Wave has a nice buffet. I like 1900 Park at GF. Cape May Cafe at B/C. The ones I mentioned are buffets if that matters. If you go to Poly they have Ohan’s or Kons Cafe.So many choices. @EthicalAddict liked Olivi’s at OKW.

Love the breakfast skillet at Whispering Canyons.

I enjoy Kona (can’t beat that Tonga Toast) or Whispering Canyon.

We did 1900 Park Fare on our leaving day (mostly for the characters and the chance to see the Grand Floridian) and I was pleasantly surprised at the selections and loved it the most out of the breakfasts that we had on our trip (Chef Mickey’s and Cinderella’s Royal Tables were our other two bfasts so not huge competition).

The Grand was also a beautiful location to enjoy, we shopped a little bit at their cute gift stores and then rode the monorail around one last loop to the Poly then took the ferry from TTC to MK to catch a bus back to our resort for the Magical Express back to the airport. It made for a very nice, relaxing way to say goodbye.

2 Likes

1900 is one of our faves or chef mickeys

The breakfast at Boma is the best on property IMO. Standard buffet fare and then all the extras like carved meats and African inspired dishes.

3 Likes

We enjoyed Ohana and Crystal palace for breakfast… Also, 1900 park fare was our best character dinner (food choices for kids were very extensive and quality of food great!- would try their breakfast next time)!

The OP said not in park, so Crystal Palace is out. But if we are adding park breakfasts, I think Tusker House is the best!

Boma, without a doubt.

1 Like

Another vote for Boma. Great food and a fabulous resort to visit.