Best Popcorn Buckets WDW 2022

Does anyone have a favorite popcorn bucket that’s available for sale this year? Where did you get it? My family likes popcorn, and I want to know where the cool ones are.

The only one that has really knocked my socks off is the MSEP one that’s available in DL

2 Likes

Or … not available, as the case may be. :roll_eyes: Been there twice and the first time was two days after it launched. Sold out.

1 Like

OK only sold at DLR

Definitely the Skyliner Bucket for me. We collect popcorn buckets, so gotta grab this one on our next trip.

2 Likes

That’s my favorite, from what I’ve seen so far. That one is in Epcot, right?

For anyone else with interest, I found this article:

Seems like it might be a luck of the draw thing, whatever we end up with, meaning whatever is in stock when we find a place to buy popcorn. Which seems kind of fun too. I REALLY like the train one out of all of the ones at this link (and Simba is a close second!).

1 Like

3 Likes

The Simba one is weird to me

Who wants to eat popcorn out of a dangly lion cub’s butt?

Saw them everywhere at WDW last month. Pass

Apparently me. It’s cute.

2 Likes

Oh sorry!

I didn’t mean to offend and didn’t realize you were posting that you liked those. I thought you were just sharing pics of what’s available!

Munch away!

Oh no! :rofl: Please don’t apologize. My reply sounds a little snippy I imagine (didn’t mean to)–I forget that you all don’t know me here.

Differing opinions make this forum fun. I can see your point, but I’ll betcha at least one of my girls would HAVE to have that one. They will eat popcorn out of anything (reasonable) anyway!

1 Like

LOVE the Mickey!