Best popcorn bucket ever

We have a Millenium Falcon and an Oogie Boogie we have kept along with the MSE droid. The Skyliner was probably my favorite but it got destroyed by week end. I don’t think we have kept any other buckets but they are very cool.

1 Like

These are awesome!!! I wish I could work in a trip to Disneyland. I will be in Mammoth Mtn in July, so close.

3 Likes

I am so sorry I missed out on that Skyliner Bucket

2 Likes

Ummm :thinking:??? Need an explanation….

Well, the poor Skyliner popcorn bucket was constantly taking abuse since it was draped over stroller handles. The little clips on those popcorn buckets aren’t the sturdiest so it took several tumbles to the ground. After a series of these, we had to let it RIP.

How very sad.

1 Like

Not sure if I shared our Oogie Boogie popcorn bucket story from a few years back at MNSSHP. I promise I will make this one short. Basically our bucket was defective and you can only buy them once the special ticketed time starts for the party. But we were at a popcorn vendor the next day in MK over next to Dumbo and we asked the CM about a replacement. Well, you would have thought we had asked for the nuclear codes. A manager got involved very quickly and told us they couldn’t give us a replacement in broad daylight since others would see them do it. It was a no-no. But later in the day, we were at Jungle Navigation and here comes an Oogie Boogie in a plastic, WDW bag delivered by the restaurant manager. Those were the days! I feel like I have shared all of these stories on here so I apologize for my old material. I have told them so much to people that I forget!

6 Likes

That’s so awesome!

2 Likes

Wow that’s some Disney magic right there!

2 Likes

Seriously, it is really funny to think about it. We didn’t even make a fuss about it. We just asked and then the Black Ops started. I guess they had run into problems about that prior. But the level of secrecy was pretty comical considering it is a green, plastic Oogie Boogie :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you did share it I didn’t see it, great story.

3 Likes

You should make a last minute trip to DL in May. Specifically May 12-13. :wink:

Would love to but I have a getaway that weekend in WDW with DW. I don’t think I will make DLR this year.

2 Likes

Well, darn. It was worth a shot! :grin:

1 Like

Further research reveals that the turtle is actually a sipper! I guess if I’d been more observant, I would have seen the straw. :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

For some reason the sippers just don’t do it for me like some of the popcorn buckets do. That one is super cute though. Question though… it has 50 on the band. Is it the 50th anniversary of the parade and if so, why isn’t it in WDW? I’m insanely jealous.

1 Like

DD19 has the beginnings of a sipper collection - Orange Bird and Toy Story Alien. This turtle one will fit right in!

2 Likes

It’s OK one is a sipper, they are set and need to be together.

3 Likes

It is the 50th anniversary of the parade. It started in California. Didn’t make it to WDW until 1977. According to All Ears.

2 Likes

Even though not Disney Parks I love these new popcorn buckets :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes