Best parking option before early Chef Mickey's reservation

We have a 7:10 Chef Mickey’s reservation in March. Magic Kingdom opens at 8am. We are driving and were hoping to park at Ticket Transportation Center before breakfast to avoid wasting time and having to move the car after breakfast. How can I find out what time the resort monorail will begin running? How long does it typically take to complete a loop on the resort monorail? Thanks in advance!

You could always just walk from the MK drop off point (either from the ferry or monorail, since there is always a chance that the monorail is down). Less than ten minutes to CR from MK. Or, you could possibly pay for valet parking at CR and just leave your car there all day, but I have not done that personally. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

I wouldn’t rely on the monorail that early. I would probably drive to CR and leave my car there. I have not done that before but I know someone who has.

I agree that you should just leave your car at the CR. We have done this with many Kona breakfasts at the Poly. I would consider this a bonus of a PPO breakfast at one of the monorail resorts.