Best evening show with 7y0

My DH, 7yoDD and I will be at WDW mid January. My daughter has not seen any. How is the River of lights in comparision with Fantasmic Vs. Magic kingdom evening show/fireworks or Star Wars fireworks. She is not a Star Wars fan.

My husband and her are not the type to wait for hours for a show but considering a Dessert party or dinner with tickets but not sure which to pick.

thanks

Fantasmic dessert party! It was the cheapest party because it’s not really a party. You get a box to take to your seat, but we were front and center and arrived about 35 minutes prior to start time. My 9 y/o nephew and 6 y/o neice loved it. And you get light up cups!

1 Like

If you can only do one, then my opinion would be MK dessert party. My reason would be that staking out a spot in the crowd for the show might stink if your daughter gets blocked by taller ppl.

You can grab FP for Fanstasmic if you go to Hollywood and use your 3 FP in a timely manner to get a Fantasmic FP in the afternoon. Fantasmic is in a seated outdoor theater so no matter where you sit, she probably won’t be blocked.

2 Likes

I agree with @seebee. Happily Ever After is the most amazing show. The garden view dessert party lets you enjoy the show without the stress of the crazy crowd.

2 Likes

I’m going to throw out a vote for the Frozen Ever After dessert party in Epcot. While I have not experienced this event, it would be the one I would choose to do with my family. I hear the food is higher quality than some of the others, you have seats during the party and during Illuminations, and you get to ride Frozen Ever After once Illuminations is complete. My family saw Illuminations for the first time over Thanksgiving and we loved them! So many fireworks and a great message! While there are so many places in Epcot you can see the fireworks, I think treating yourself to dessert, a seated view, and a free ride on Frozen tips the scale for me.

1 Like