Best Epcot table service for shared or smaller meals

Hello, this is our 3rd trip, and the first time we are not doing a club level (when we did, we usually relied on that for a partial lunch/or dinner). We never did a large lunch and dinner. On prior trips, I don’t think we ever did a TS lunch. For this trip, we are already planning most dinners in Epcot (current plan: Teppan Edo, Spice Road, Chefs de France) and I have also booked a few character buffet lunches (Crystal Palace, Tusker House); these also happen to be on the later side too. When it comes time for dinner, we will still want a nice experience, but won’t necessarily want a ton of food Are restaurants ok if you order “light” (or somewhat family style). By “light” I mean something that is less than an entree each—perhaps a 2 appetizer/1 entree shared and kids meals (or a bit more food and no kids meal). Our family is 2 adults + kids 8 & 9. Thanks!

1 Like

Absolutely! Order whatever your family wants to eat. Some people just order dessert.

1 Like

Agreed. They won’t even blink. We were on the DDP, and most of our servers helped us actively work the system even. “You can substitute this for that so it’s included” and “You wanted to use 3 TS credits, so i applied those to the most expensive entrees, is that correct?”