Best Disney Vloggers on Youtube?

I have watched the following videos…Paging Mr Morrow, Kyle Pallo, DFB guide, All Ears and Mammoth and of course Touring Plans. And live Vlogs of Ron on the Go, Timothy Tracker, Crazy Disney Lady, Disney Parks w/Janel - Our trip is 43 days out and I find myself watching more and more in anticipation - Is there anything out there I’m missing that any of you enjoy that I have not listed?

3 Likes

Our TWO favorite Vloggers (not bloggers) are Mickey Views for Disney-related news stuff (his videos are infrequent), and Disney in Detail just because we love her vibe and just showing us Disney on an on-going basis. She generally posts a new video every Saturday.

2 Likes

correction made - thanks Ryan1

I really like Princess and the Bear on YouTube!

1 Like

Oh, I wasn’t trying to correct you…only clarify that I was listing vloggers I watch, not bloggers I read. I don’t really read many blogs!

1 Like

We always watch Tim Tracker, Holgate Family, and fairly often Paging Mr Morrow, SuperEnthused, and Ordinary Adventures.

3 Likes

Ear Scouts is my current favorite.

5 Likes

We just started watching a relatively new Vlogger to the game: Two Foolish Mortals. They don’t have a huge following yet, but I really appreciate her thoughtfulness in her “discussions”. I’d love to see her audience grow.

Mostly, I find myself, more and more, avoiding the vloggers who are beholden to Disney in some way. I just feel I can’t trust them fully. Not that they are trying to deceive…but just, it isn’t the full truth at times. I see that with PCDev and Tim Tracker, and for SURE with DFB Guide, which is mostly click-bait these days.

2 Likes

Ear Scouts is awesome for learning G+

3 Likes

I will check them out. Yeah, I feel some of these guys get free perks/advantages etc because they speak so highly of Disney, but that is how society is in general. I like to have content more than once a week and that is up to date with what is going on in the parks. For instance, Kyle Pallo (when he is alone in the parks he has some great content, but when his fiance’ or family is involved he becomes more of a know-it-all just trying to impress or acting a bit goofy -his channel, his life and I have nothing against any of the people he brings on - but I’m there for Disney content, not a Packers game or him buying a house - some like that and that is fine) I see Nate from Paging Mr Morrow heading down the same path, now doing more outside of Disney. I think Mammoth Club currently does the best job all things Disney, but that is only my opinion. All Ears, DFB and Paging Mr Morrow with the live blog of Ron on the Go rounding out my Fab Five. There are others as you mention, but not enough content .

3 Likes

I find this surprising since I have seen him say some pretty negative things towards WDW in the past? Haven’t watched in some time though

I get this, I could are less about the vloggers personal lives…give me the content. I also prefer when the vlogger is by themselves. Why I stopped watching Mammoth club and only watch Tim Tracker when his wife isn’t there. I don’t care for the banter between a vlogger and their significant other or friend that is with them. They tend to focus more on the other person and less on the information they are providing.

This is a new one for me…checking him out as we speak :wink:

3 Likes

He, not too long ago, swore off Disney, actually. He is focused primarily on Universal these days.

2 Likes

Wow! You know you’re right! I never consciously thought about it, but that’s exactly what tends to happen! For example, when Tim Tracker and his wife took their son on a cruise, it turned into a vlog about how cute their son is half the time. Sorry. I don’t care how cute your son is…I’m not tuning into your channel for that!

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more! I am sure there are plenty of people out there that do watch and like the deep dive into vloggers personal lives. Not I. I have plenty of that stuff in my own life…give me the Disney content. LOL

1 Like

I think Crissy should jump into the world of youtube vlogging!

1 Like

I’m not a Tracker (or any vlogger) apologist, but my family watches the Trackers in large part BECAUSE of their kids. We have a kid close in age to their oldest, and of similar development, and we like seeing the things they do with him because it gives us ideas for things we can do with our son. Or seeing how he tolerates certain experiences in the park, etc. But I agree with you, there are other vloggers who bring in personal stuff that I DON’T care about and I tend to tune out at those times. Just goes to show that there’s a Disney vlogger out there for everyone! :smiley:

5 Likes

Wanted to add a major second recommendation to Mammoth Club. Great Disney content, fun and sincere comments on their experiences whether food, drinks, rides or cast members. Hard to believe not too long ago she was with All Ears (I think) but def love watching/following them.
I’ve been watching Tim Tracker for years so most of the time I’m just looking to see their coverage on new items. There channel also has a great library for resort tours if your looking for those (but not always rooms).

2 Likes

My wife and I just loved when they were able to finally have a kid, so always rooting for them and knowing they’ve been at this once-upon-a-time side hustle a long time only pluses that rooting :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think Allears wanted to go younger (speculation), but maybe didn’t expect Molly to take all her viewers with her.

2 Likes

We actually were in the same PeopleMover train with Molly in December 2022. My wife didn’t believe me it was her, but I knew it was…and after we got off, I saw her sitting at a table near lunching pad putting away her filming gear. Definitely her.

Now, AllEars…I don’t know what they are doing. Lately, all it seems like they are doing are making competition videos or something. Just no interest to watch them at this point.

1 Like