Best Disney Hotel Grocery Delivery?

Any one know why Instacart will not accept the address for Fort WildernessResort?

Try not entering the zip code?

1 Like

It’s Lake Buena Vista, not Orlando. Try 32836

1 Like

I just tried entering it and it completed the address automatically after I started typing it in.

1 Like

I have tried the 32830, 32836 zip codes. I can find the address when I start entering the street address and then auto populate the fields but it will not save the address. It keeps giving an ‘address doesnt match zip code’ error.

I tried restarting the phone, entering this on a browser vs. the app, no dice.

1 Like

Try going through a laptop browser.

1 Like

We’ve been die-hard Garden Grocer (GG) customers for many years. However, I haven’t been thrilled with their selection. I really wanted to continue supporting them, but this year (March 2022), I completed an identical shopping cart for GG and for Instacart through Publix. I was shocked at how much higher the GG total was, and Publix had a much better selection, so we decided to give it a try. Our shopper (Denis) called me several times in the AM to confirm if certain substitutions were acceptable and even sent me photos of the fruit to get my approval. I really appreciated this! When we got to the resort, we realized that we were shorted a quantity of 1 on one item that we ordered, but we were only charged for the amount delivered, so not a big deal. Very happy with our service!

1 Like

If somebody is delivering groceries to me in WDW, then they better roll up their sleeves cuz they’ll be cooking them too.
#notbythehairofmychinnychinchin

3 Likes

Does anyone know which service offers Trader Joes?

Trader Joe’s doesn’t work with any official services. You might have luck with one of the impacted CMs on the Ear For Each Other FB group.

1 Like

Tried saving the FW location again on Instacart using my laptop using Chrome, Chrome Incognito, and Edge. Every time they insist that ‘the street address does not match the provided zip code’. I’ve tried 32830 and 42836 in addition to the one that auto populates when you find Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, 32821.

Just to see, I tried choosing Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter Resort and it worked fine. It doesnt want to deal with FW! :confused:

1 Like

So sorry to hear that! I wonder if there are logistical issues delivering there so they’ve blacklisted. Maybe you could try another service.

Ooo, oo! I finally got it. I entered Fort Wilderness Trail, chose the map listing for it, and it saved!
Its the little wins like this that make my week. This was it for me :smile:

1 Like

Wonderful news! Indeed it is the little things. It even makes me feel better. :joy:

1 Like

:joy:I’m glad I didnt give up on my dream :rofl:

2 Likes