Best Disney Hotel Grocery Delivery?

So I have read a lot of options out there to get some groceries delivered to our Disney Hotel (staying at Wilderness Lodge)…
we have Amazon Prime so debating that
we have options of Target and Wal-Mart delivery around us so didn’t know if these were good options
then I have used Garden Grocer some 12 years ago (I think I saw they still exist?!?!)
and newer options are Instacart and Shipt?

I am not really picky, just want a simple process and want to know options on options you all have used as well as recommendations! Thank you for your help!

2 Likes

My information is dated at best other than I can confirm Garden Grocer is still a thing. I’ve used them 4 years ago and loved them. But with Instacart available know, that’s who I plan to use for my upcoming trip.

1 Like

I have used Instacart in Orlando many times, in fact just had a delivery from them here at Disneyland. No issues.

2 Likes

We have used Amazon Prime Now on two trips in 2020 to order water, cereal, and other snacks and it was pretty easy. I plan on just using that on every trip.

2 Likes

We used Instacart in December. It was cheaper than Amazon Prime and had more options. Garden Grocer was too expensive for the things we wanted.

2 Likes

I always order through Garden Grocer. They have great service and I want to support as many small business as I can.

3 Likes

We had Walmart delivered during a Feb 2020 trip and had no issues, just wished we had ordered it sooner. It was very reasonably priced and they delivered the brands requested.

1 Like

All of that narrow it down for you? :wink:

Just kidding. I love all of the options!! So much better than bribing valet to run down to the nearest store to grab 20 cans of those Gerber puffs when we forgot to pack them in the car! :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Might of been 10 cans…all I remember is walking into the room and crying in joy at the table being filled with them and our toddler’s squeee of excitement.

3 Likes

I’ve used garden grocer for every trip (including our trip last week) and have been very pleased with the service.

On our trip, we also used Amazon prime now when my husband realized he left his razor at home and felt the gift shop razor was not a good quality.

1 Like

I’m planning on getting delivery from Target (via Shipt) to save my 5%, but will they just leave it with bell services if I’m not there to hand it off to? Staying at CSR and planning a delivery window for when we arrive, but in case we get delayed for some reason, I don’t want my order being turned away. It will just be water, snacks, and diapers. Is bell services charging for holding groceries, or only if you have them sent to your room?

Same

1 Like

We had a fantastic experience with Instacart through Publix - two deliveries on our recent trip. We found it to be the best mix of reasonable prices and wide selection.

2 Likes

What I found most impressive was that they were able to score you a box of those rare Lucky Charms with the gray pebble bits.

4 Likes

We will always hold that memory dear to our hearts. :joy:

4 Likes

I know Garden Grocer is usually a little more expensive, but their customer service is fantastic. We use them whenever we go. (although, please note: if you are ordering bananas, pay attention to quantities - speaking as someone who thought they were ordering 10 bananas and instead ordered 10 lbs of bananas due to my own stupidity. 10 lbs is a lot of bananas)

8 Likes

This drives me bonkers with ALL online grocery ordering.

Who ever orders 10lbs of bananas? Perhaps if it seems a bit off, or excessive, the shopper could check with the customer. Have had similar happen to me.

3 Likes

The bell services guy was laughing as he had two bags of just bananas. I told him we needed a lot of potassium to make it through the parks.

8 Likes

The shopper we had through Instacart was really helpful. At one point, he noticed there was a buy one, get one half off on an item I had, and so texted me to see if I wanted to go ahead and get the second item. There was also something else he texted me about while shopping…forget what it was now. But he did a great job of keeping in touch during the process.

1 Like

Our shopper also texted us on a couple of things, including when the front desk couldn’t find our reservation. Very nice to be able to troubleshoot with them.