Best dishes at Raglan Road

Our arrival day for our upcoming trip is also our 20th wedding anniversary. We could splurge on something high end, but I am looking for something even the teens in our group would think was fun. Strongly considering Raglan Road to fit that bill.

For you Raglan Road lovers out there, what are the best dishes on the menu?

I always get the Braised be Beef, it’s delicious. But I can’t comment on the other dishes :joy:

1 Like

I have food allergies, so take my recommendation with that in mind – the GF fish and chips are one of my favorite dishes on property.

1 Like

Gnocchi Sea Gnocchi Do!
The best meal I had at WDW, by far. I also had a scotch egg too, that was fabulous.
From what I can recall, the fam also liked their Dalkey Duo, Shepherd’s Pie and Fish & chips. Everything was just fantastic.

1 Like

I liked the Shepherd’s Pie, my DS17 loved the Fish n’ Chips. For appetizer, we had the scallops, and they were great. For sides, I loved the Brussel Sprouts, and we both loved the Parmesan garlic chips. I didn’t care for the Risotto. We went twice on our trip, because we had so much fun the first time.

1 Like

For appetizers we have really enjoyed the Irish egg, the Dalkey duo and the Kiss before shrimp. For entrees we like the braised beef, fish and chips and the bangers and mash. And for dessert the bread and butter pudding is amazing.

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for bangers and mash - but that’s more of a lunch item…

2 Likes

How do you think that compares to Rose & Crown? DH is a bangers and mash fan, but didn’t really care for the ones at R & C.

1 Like

I agree with @dianelynn. The GF fish and chips are divine!!!

1 Like

The ones at Raglan Road are better IMO.

2 Likes

The RR ones are MUCH better than R&C. The R&C ones were a one and done for me. I’ve had them at RR several times and they have always been excellent. To me, pretty much everything is better at RR than R&C (unless you want to watch IllumiNations - or whatever show is being given - from the patio). The pub side is fun for a beer and maybe a bit of pub grub, but I probably won’t go back to the dining room side again.

4 Likes