Best Date Night Dinner Restaurants

Now that my upcoming WDW May 28th trip is hubby and me for 12 nights at BWV and it’s our first trip without children in 5 years (and that was just a 3 day weekend to CO) I want lots of date nights to celebrate! What are your favorite romantic restaurants? We’ve got 12 nights to fill so hit me with 'em all even if they aren’t open right now in case more restaurants start to open.

Any room service, when it’s reinstated. It’s so nice to have a meal brought to your room and set up on the balcony

2 Likes

I hadn’t thought of that but that’s nice. I know on my mother/daughter trip to Disneyland my daughters fave breakfast was the day we ordered in.

1 Like

If Flying Fish opens I would put that on the list.

3 Likes

I saw it got 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and want to eat there. If it’s not open is Bluezoo a good backup; it looks similar?

If BlueZoo brings back its full menu - yes. I actually love the Bluezoo lounge area. It has some unusual drinks and that menu looks like it has many of the regular items.

1 Like

Plus there is the romantic walk along the Boardwalk after dinner, or a ride on one of the Friendships. Or even a side-by-side Surrey bike, depending on the time.

2 Likes