Best Crepes?

Hey guys,
My husband’s favorite food is crepes. Savory, sweet, he loves them all and loves trying new flavors. Any idea which might be the BEST place to get crepes at Disney? I see there are at least a couple different options. We will also be going to Universal, so I could certainly get crepes there too!

1 Like

I’m far from an expert, but i only know of 2 places. I believe there is a crepes cart at the France pavilion in Epcot that has sweet crepes, but i have never tried them. Also, at Be Our Guest, the kids menu has a fruit crepe of some sort. My daughter got that once, i tried it but wasn’t impressed, but i do prefer savory foods.

1 Like

At Epcot there is Crepes des Chefs de France, which I think is the cart, Crepes des Chefs de France. There is a new Creperie that will be in Epcot in the France Pavilion, but I don’t know when that will open. New Crêperie Announced for Epcot’s France Pavilion | TouringPlans.com Blog

The crepes on the menu at BOG appear to be on the children’s breakfast menu.

At Disney Springs they have Aristocrepes, AristoCrêpes.

As to which best, I don’t know, but I think you should do a crepe taste test and let us all know what you think.

Ohh, I didn’t know about the new one coming to France! That is something we’ll have to look out for! We will be going January 2020, so hopefully it will be open by then!

1 Like

I had a great ham and cheese crepe for lunch at Amorettes in Disney Springs.

1 Like