Best Contemporary Room

I heard Len talking about how the forums were echoing a specific room at Contemorary that had views of the lagoon and the park. I’m new so please excuse me if I am missing a very obvious place to find this answer. I am not sure how to specify those filters on the room finder.

Anyone have suggestions?
TIA

@Randall1028 any input

1 Like

I think they are referencing certain “lake view” rooms in baylake tower (the DVC part of the contemporary). These rooms you can see both castle and lagoon easily. The A-frame building I don’t think offers such a room.

On BLT though, you’d want a room like 8008 or thereabouts.

For the A-Frame building though, my personal favorite room is 4739. Right over the topiary, great view of the castle, and the beds even face it so you can fall asleep and wake up to seeing the castle. But there’s no view of the lagoon.

2 Likes

Thank you @Randall1028. That helps! now, would you happen to give me a frame of reference on how long it takes to get to the monorail loading or walking trail from the furthest room in the A-frame? Surely there’s not that big of a time difference at this resort, or am I clueless? lol

1 Like

Your biggest time suck is going to be the waiting for an elevator, if you can get one immediately, I would say it should take no more than 2-3 minutes to get to the 4th floor (monorail platform floor) and 5 minutes to get to the walkway/bus stop area.

4739 is on the highest floor before club level, and it never took me longer than a few minutes to be where I needed to be. While 4739 is basically in the middle of the resort, the farther rooms aren’t that far away (maybe 100 yards, if that?). So covering that distance might add on an extra minute or two depending on how fast you move. So long as the elevator wasn’t taking forever, mind you :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t forget to use the TP room finder section to get an idea of the views from the room!

2 Likes

Thanks for helping out. I knew you would be a good liner to tap about the Contemporary

2 Likes

ok, that’s what I needed to know.

Thanks so much for the info!

1 Like