Best Breakfast Buffet Value

We went to Cape May last year for the buffet and it was outstanding! It was $25 per person and now I see it was raised to $45 (I don’t know any breakfast buffet that is worth that)

I would say A&C. You get a plated entree and a buffet as well. $23

4 Likes

Boma says it’s $34 and it’s my favorite breakfast on property.

3 Likes

It is good value but I didn’t think the buffet was spectacular. It must be the cheapest option though.

2 Likes

Yeah the breakfast is mainly starters. But it’s kind of a nice hybrid buffet/plated experience. Plus, chocolate waffles

2 Likes

Sorry, I should be more specific with my request, plan on going to Epcot via Skyliner, opens for resort guest at 8:30 that morning. So, I’m trying to find a good sit down(really doesn’t have to be a buffet) around 7:30…Of course Toppolino’s at the Riveria is all sold out.

Another benefit of A&C is that it’s easy to get a reservation or to do walk up most days

If you’re open to other than buffet, Trattoria al Forno has a great affordable breakfast in that area as well

2 Likes

The price increased last October when the characters came back.

3 Likes

That is why I come to this forum, you all know everything! And I didn’t know Cape May was character now! Thanks to all who replied! You rock!

3 Likes

Stick around. Not only are we smart, we’re fun too!

5 Likes

The chocolate waffles are amazing! But I’d probably just get them and skip the buffet next time.

1 Like

Characters are back.

I didn’t realize this! We will be there in about 2.5 weeks for breakfast. Good to know! :grinning:

2 Likes

It is an upcharge for the buffet.

ETA sorry, the £23 is the upcharge price, the entrees are cheaper without the buffet.

1 Like

For clarity, if you order the buffet the entree with the buffet is $23

If you order just an entree you get just the entree

1 Like

I realised I hadn’t made it clear and edited :blush:

1 Like

Ahhh! I just looked so buffet items plus a main dish or just a main dish. Main dish is fine with me anyway. Heading to the booths in Epcot afterwards. Don’t want to be tooo full.

1 Like

And meanwhile I realized my original post sounded like you always get the buffet with an entree LOL

1 Like

I have not gotten the buffet myself for that reason

DH and DS destroyed the buffet and their entrees and then had more to eat after :laughing:

1 Like

We got there in the end :joy:

I didn’t do the buffet justice at all and also had to leave half a waffle. Sadness.

1 Like