Best Beach?

Good point. It’s crowded. I like Fort DeSoto on the gulf side.

2 Likes

That one is good. Our favorite so far is Indian Rocks. Sarasota has the best sand though :grin:

1 Like

We used to live in Tampa, and Indian Rocks was our usual spot. We loved to eat at Guppy’s, have you eaten there?

3 Likes

Sarasota is lovely. A bit further though.

1 Like

Yes! Love Guppy’s! We try to try a new beach every time we do a beach day but we’ve been back to Indian Rocks a few times :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the beach chat.

I think we’re going to stick to the gulf side and go to Indian Rocks and Guppy’s for lunch.

If anyone thinks there’s something better I should do instead please let me know :laughing::+1:t2:

5 Likes

You should do what you want to do! :blush:

3 Likes

Well, I want to go to the gulf coast, but I want to teleport there instead of spending several hours in the car, so… :woman_shrugging:t4::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Good plan to teleport.

4 Likes

Ohh- thats hugely helpful my son has 3 more weeks down in Tampa (staying in Brandon) this August…we don’t know the area at all so when he wants to go out for diner after work I wind up driving to Jimbo’s or EPCOT !
if you have any other suggestions please let me know.

1 Like

It’s been many years since we lived there, We actually lived in Brandon as well! My DS18 was born there. The only other place we frequented (we had a newborn and a 2 year old) was Columbia restaurant in Ybor City. Delicious paella!

1 Like

Lol thank you-

1 Like