Believe Key Sold Out

I saw this yesterday but I did not see it posted here:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/passes/

2 Likes

This makes my decision whether to buy one easier … unless they go back on sale next year. :thinking:

We got a Believe Key on the last Day of our trip (Tuesday) and then saw this yesterday. :flushed:

2 Likes

Wow! You got in just under the wire!

3 Likes

I know, right?

2 Likes

I decided not to when I went to see in Dec for park res for my upcoming trip and nothing was left already. So I just did tickets so I could get park res.

2 Likes

I had a trip in October and didn’t get one then because the November trip had zero reservations left. My next trip is in March so I think I should be good for that one.

1 Like

This annoys me a bit.

When I hastily purchased the WDW AP’s, I called to refund the 10 day tickets I already had. The CM gently chided me saying they never “sell out” of annual passes and that I should have waited for my trip in December to upgrade the tickets I had to AP’s.

With this in mind, I did not purchase DL AP’s despite a long trip planned for the spring. So now DL has the first few AP tiers sold out and I get screwed out of a 2+week stay at DGC because half of the days are blocked on the last tier remaining.

1 Like

Can you upgrade them if they bring them back?

I’m sorry, I knew I probably jumbled it up. WDW is giving me a gift card (hopefully) for the 10 day tickets next week.

I was annoyed because the CM scolded me for buying AP’s early instead of waiting for my actual trip.

Because if that I didn’t buy DLR AP’s despite having a trip booked for the spring. Now the top two tiers are sold out and I have a 2week reservation I’d be able to use an AP 4 days for if I buy the best tier available.

I just realized that the DL APs say “sold out” and the wdw ones said “currently unavailable”. Do you think there is any difference in the them?

2 Likes

I understand and that’s definitely frustrating but if they were for some reason to start reselling the higher tier ones and you had bought the one that’s left…I can’t remember it’s name but yes I know it’s like no good on weekends, etc. could you take that one and upgrade it? I guess the only issue is if you have to do that in person and then there is no park reservations. I really hate the park reservations issue that is happening with the APs which is why I decided not to get one even if I end up going multiple times and could have saved money, I prefer flexibility.

2 Likes

Right that was what was I was implying. Is it possible they are sold out for a whole year? Or is it just temporary given the lack of availability in the upcoming months

1 Like

Ohhh! I get it! Hopefully! I haven’t cancelled yet because I have a convention there in Anaheim around the same time anyway. I’ll keep an eye out just in case the put some more up for sale.

2 Likes

I find that it is frustrating that on the one hand you have to be flexible because COVID and on the other hand you have to make reservations months in advance in order to be able to even get in. The two just don’t mix.

3 Likes