Begining to feel a lot like Christmas!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

More thoughts on the weather in the coming weeks for lots of liners going in December. AJ gave some other ideas not considered here like bringing extra masks.

Disney World Weekly Weather Update: Rain and Cold Temps Are On The Way! | the disney food blog

2 Likes

Weird. The weather prediction for our trip has changed. Again.

These meteorologists need to get it together. Their forecasts are as predictable as…the weather!

:grin:

1 Like

haha… prepare for every thing and anything… isn’t’ that a boy scout thing?

It looks like the beginning of the week is the worst of it. Part of what is heading to Disney is hitting our area today and tomorrow. I’m just a bit concerned for our late evening plans, after the sunsets :grimacing: It will get cold quick. I hate carrying things around; I bring a super small backpack. Im going to try to roll up 2 thermals to tag along for day just incase. We’re planning on pants every day, and a mix of short/ long sleeve shirt with a windbreaker or sweater jacket.

1 Like

I bring fleece earbands. Keeping the back of my neck warm is key to being comfortable and an earband can work in place of a scarf.

If the wind is strong, covering my ears helps a lot but I’m picturing mask and ear band and wondering how hard is it to get those plastic things that the mask bands can attach to. :thinking: I’ve got two weeks . . .

2 Likes

I am looking forward to the cooler weather this time. When I was there in Sept and Oct it was in the low 90’s. 60’s and 70’s will be much easier with a mask

3 Likes

I’m similar. If my feet, hands and neck are warm, the rest of me will stay warm.

Long, flat hair bands work to hold your mask. Or sew buttons on your earband?

1 Like

Ah, earband buttons! Inspired.

1 Like

Some people that have to wear masks all the time have worn earbands JUST for the buttons to save their ears.

1 Like