Bebe80 & co. School Band Trip (2/24-2/27/2023)

Kids are in the pool, so hanging out here.

11 Likes

Also, kids shopped for a while after Ollivanders show and 2 of them purchased wands.

We thought the weather was great. A little warm in the afternoon, but it was perfect as the sun got lower.

We walked up to Three Broomsticks and was surprised there was no line at 6:30! I checked in and was told they don’t have walk up ordering because they are understaffed. And we had to do mobile order. So of course I said that doesn’t work for us because the kids have gift cards. She said she couldn’t help us so I quickly asked to speak to the manager. We were instantly ushered to the back patio where there were lots of empty tables, and we just walked up to the counter, ordered, and our food was delivered. :slightly_smiling_face: We had a great time, and it was so dark out there that I had to hold my phone light up for quite a while so the kids could finish eating!

18 Likes

Classic Karen move :joy:

Sounds like a very successful dinner at 3 broomsticks. :clap:

6 Likes

I just know that they technically can’t turn someone away just because they only have cash or gift cards. Yep it all worked out.

11 Likes

Oh yeah, you have to say something in this kind of situation. Nothing wrong with that.

:blush:

7 Likes

Just one example of the way a Karen’s powers can be used for good! (And I collect these because my daughter is a Karen!)

13 Likes

Karen is a beautiful name. I am proud of you and your DW for bravely using it. It’s a classic.

11 Likes

Named after my mom! :blush: I think it’s a beautiful name and is the Danish form of Katherine.

12 Likes

We love getting up in the middle of the night for exciting trips!

:hushed: I can’t even imagine, 2 hours was plenty for us.

I appreciate that!

I admit, I will never be as fast as you!

He is very good at bells and piano and is actually getting drum lessons now!

11 Likes

Oh, we also got a half view of the Nighttime Lights last night while waiting for Ollivanders.

So this is the forecast back at home vs. here:

Also the wi-fi here at Cabana Bay is very good.

14 Likes

Just found this TR. Have all the fun!!

2 Likes

Hey Kat, thanks for checking in here on the other side! :relaxed:

4 Likes

I missed an ice storm a couple ago when I was gone! It was lovely!!

FYI - I RD your TR this morning!! :crazy_face:

Just got my morning soda and instead of other things I said, “Hey!! Gotta see how Bebe did / is doing!”

Don’t forget to tell us about the competition / performance!!

9 Likes

We’ll be going into USF separately shortly. The kids will take the bus and go backstage to practice before they come out around 10am.

9 Likes

Hope all goes well for the kids today!

4 Likes

I’m glad you’ve got your screenshots :+1:t2::laughing:

I looked into returning the favour, but my UOR sub is expired :disappointed:

8 Likes

I figured you would! :smile:

3 Likes

I’m glad this worked out for you.
Well done for speaking up :+1:t2:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

I actually tried to, but I didn’t have WiFi and the first post for me today was a photo :woman_facepalming:t4:

5 Likes

I honestly did try, but the user names aren’t clicky for me anymore :woman_shrugging:t4::rofl:

4 Likes