Beauty & The Beast show at HS

Is arriving 10 minutes before showtime a do-able option for three adults or will we not get seats? Trip is in mid-May. Not looking for the best spot in the house, just don’t want to miss it!

The one time I saw it was in May, on a “average” sort of crowd level. I got there 20 min prior and the theater was 2/3-3/4 full. I have no idea if there were people who came in later than I did were turned away or not. But this was back in 2012, and SO much has changed at DHS since then I’ll defer to people with more current experience…

1 Like

We have done Beauty and the Beast at HS in 2015 and 2016. Actually I believe the show has been running so long that a FP is not required. The theater is large and there really isn’t a bad seat. It usually fills up to 3/4 full but I have never seen it filled completely. Good show.

1 Like

We showed up about 10 minutes prior last year and had no problem finding seats. There were 11 of us. I think you will be fine.

1 Like

We were there Dec2016 and were fine arriving 5 mins before and it wasn’t full. As you’re going before TS Land opens I think you’ll be fine arriving 10 mins before

1 Like