Beaches and Cream Questions

We are staying at Beach Club for one night this weekend (eeeek!!) before switching to Poly. Our Saturday plan is to be at the pool all afternoon. We’d like to get Sundaes from Beaches and Cream during this time. Do we need an ADR to get Sundaes or can we order those from the window and take to the pool? I have reservation alerts set for an ADR but would much prefer to order to go if possible.

There is a limited menu on the outdoor window. Pretty sure sundaes are on it. Definitely the kitchen sink is!

1 Like

Only the mini kitchen sink I thought? In the Mickey pants you get to keep.

2 Likes

Yes!! I guess that’s what’s stuck in my head bc I can’t even imagine the actual kitchen sink :joy:

2 Likes

It’s amazing!

4 Likes

That is a ton of dessert!!!

1 Like

The “mini” kitchen sink is definitely on the list! It’s for DS bday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The 3 of us basically finished it but I think that says more about us than the size of the dessert :joy:

1 Like

Other sundaes are on the list as well! We always get the No Way José. SO GOOD!!

1 Like

The No Way Jose is my favorite.

1 Like

My then 9 year old daughter, wife, and I tried the chocolate lovers’ kitchen sink, and it is very good. It is definitely premium ice cream, and a lot of it! My wife and daugher tapped out of eating pretty earlier, and I desperately tried to finish it, but couldn’t. We actually had to stop off at a gas station on our way back to the hotel for an “emergency” because I was not going to make it all the way back.

It’s expensive, but I managed to keep the existence of the kitchen sink hidden from my wife an daughter (I didn’t even let them see a menu…I whispered our order to the waitress). The look on my daugher’s face when the waitress put it down in front of her and announced to the whole place that she was being challenged to eat it all was well worth the price.

5 Likes

My countdown is at 18 days, and trying the Kitchen Sink may be the single thing I’m most excited about. :hear_no_evil:

3 Likes

It was $28 when we did it, so basically the cost of 3 sundaes. I thought it was an absolute bargain!

Looks like it’s now $38 plus tax/tip, so $50 minimum at this point.

But you aren’t just buying ice cream. You are getting an experience, a great story to tell, and hopefully some good pictures!

1 Like

The $28 was before tax and tip. Up 25% in 8 years, that’s probably about average by Disney standards. And I agree, it’s much more fun than sundaes.

I was just there!

If it’s not on that menu ask! I’ve gotten milkshakes before. A couple of people walked away from the window with No Way Jose!

Today, I’m billing this one to my kids, Mother’s Day Bouquet!

I’m longing for the day there are enough mouths to attempt the kitchen sink!

5 Likes

That’s awesome!!

1 Like

This is what I’m aiming for!! That and a mini kitchen sink for DS bday!

1 Like

You can get the Minnie sink at other places, too.