Beach/Yacht Club brunch/lunch help please

We (family of 4 with 9-year old twins) are staying at Beach Club, and on our check out day, I was hoping for a little morning pool time then brunch/lunch before heading off to the airport. Would ideally like to sit for a final relaxing meal before heading out. It looks like Ale & Compass or Beaches and Cream would be our only table service options for an 11/1130am brunch/lunch (which I realize will really be lunch even though it’s a Sunday). We will have already eaten at B&C. Recommendations? Advice? Am I missing something? Thanks!!!

Cape May.

From what I can tell, it looks like Cape May only does breakfast and dinner. And breakfast (a character one that I don’t necessarily want to pony up for) ends at 11am.

Ale & Compass or Cape May Cafe. B&C is fun but I wouldn’t call it relaxing…

1 Like

When’s your stay? B&C is closing over the summer for an expansion.

Cape May is not open at lunch.

There are some good places at the Swan and Dolphin too I believe. But Ale and Compass would be my first choice.

1 Like

Last week of August. When is B&C refurbishing? Oof.

Boardwalk has Trattoria. You could do a late breakfast.

2 Likes

It starts in August, I think about 6th or 7th.

Nuts

“Oh oh hazel nuts.
Cadbury’s take ‘em and they cover them in chocolate!”

Sorry, an old advert in the U.K. some people will get it…! :wink:

1 Like

We really liked Ale and Compass last year for lunch on our resort day. Nothing too heavy and very relaxing.

1 Like

OK, thanks everyone! ADR day is tomorrow. Will plan on Ale & Compass for the Sunday departure day. (And will scratch B&C off the planning list. :slightly_frowning_face:)

Did you consider the other Boardwalk area restaurants?
Trattoria al Forno, Flying fish, etc…

We usually do the last breakfast ADR (11:00) at Cape May. Nice and quiet with plenty of time for the characters, and a good selection of food. If you’d rather not do a character meal, don’t forget that there are a few lunch options at the Swan and Dolphin as well (Garden Grove, Fresh, Fountain, Picabu) edited: I just realized @Nicky_S already mentioned this. It’s really not much further than the Boardwalk. :slight_smile:

1 Like