Beach Club Garden View Room Request

Was wondering what the best room request would be?

We had 2630 and we’re close to the elevator and stairs to lobby. We had a balcony with this view

2 Likes

We just stayed at in 2524. 2 queen beds + daybed, small balcony, connected to 2522 (which has queen bed + pullout queen sleeper sofa). Very short walk to Epcot, and we could see some of Illuminations fireworks from our room/balcony. Not super close to lobby/SAB, but wasn’t a bad walk (we loved how close Epcot was and would take that over close to lobby). We had this view

It was a pretty quiet room except for fireworks.

1 Like

Just curious, did you do online check in? If so, what did you request?

1 Like

I requested one I saw on touring Plans website. The room I got was nearby. I did close to lobby option because we had free dining and knew we would make trips to full our mugs. This room was closer than ones on website.

Thanks! This is our first time upgrading to BC. Usually stay at WL or POFQ. Never have done online check in. Do you think it is a good idea or should I wait to check in when we arrive?

I checked in online arrival. I had done online but it was,a good thing because my cc wasn’t linked to my MB. We drove and arrived in the morning. We had some food in the car that they put in refrigerator for us until the room was ready.