Be Our Guest-QSR?

Interesting :wink: Iā€™m still searching for an earlier reservation. Seeing the beast is on the top of my 5 year olds wish list.

Are you using the reservation finder? Since it has gone to the new menu and signature credits it only took two days the last time I used the finder.

Thatā€™s how I got the first reservation. Iā€™m trying again for with the reservation finder
:hugs:

1 Like

This thread seems to emphasize how great BOG is, but my question: is it all that? We have BOG lunch with our two kids, 9 and 6. In our time at MK, weā€™ll see plenty of shows with characters, and even have a storybook dinner at our hotel. Iā€™m about ready to cancel our BOG lunch because it causes a pretty big imbalance in our day. Weā€™re newbies, so I donā€™t want to cancel and blow what might be a great experience.

We would also consider making it a quick lunch. Some in this thread have mentioned that BOG can be just that - a QSR. If thatā€™s the case, and we wonā€™t have to spend more than 20 minutes or so, we could keep the BOG reservation. How hard is it to move the time? Is it so tightly booked that you cannot change times, or if you arrive too early or too late, you wonā€™t be accommodated?

From what Iā€™m gathering, itā€™s really just a meal in a beautiful setting. No small thing, but by having a short lunch and a flexible schedule this day, it will be a much better TP for us. Thank you

It gets really mixed reviews for food but the rest of the QS in MK is pretty bad in my opinion. I doubt youā€™ll be out in 20 minutes even if you preorder, but the same is true if any other QS. They are strict on timings. They generally donā€™t allow you to check in more than 15 mins before your time and I donā€™t know what they do if youā€™re late. Yes itā€™s hard to change your reservation time.

1 Like

Itā€™s a good lunch in a beautiful setting. It has air conditioning! If you pre order and wolf it down unceremoniously you can take 40 minutes, but I donā€™t think you can do even a sandwich eat in 20!! They are not flexible either early nor late due to demand and for that same reason you probably wonā€™t find another time. You have to eat somewhere and sometime so why not enjoy the sitting down and gathering your breath for a bit? I really think everyone should get to know BoG!

1 Like

Is it all that? Like everything in life: it depends. We have done 3 trips in 4 years. Made a point of doing BOG lunch on our first trip, and the family (DD, DW), were not impressed. I on the other hand loved it. Weā€™ve never gone back because of them, but if it were up to me, it would be a must-do.

1 Like

I only did PPO breakfast but less than impressed. Adult food was average. Kids hated it. Kids also didnā€™t like atmosphere either because the whole place is dark. Weā€™ll pass next time. We have enough ADRs for TS to worry about. I donā€™t need a QS to worry about too.