Be Our Guest Breakfast food?

I will be trying for my dining reservations next week. My husband is a picky eater and is not interested in the Be Our Guest lunch/dinner menu but my 6 year old has her heart set on seeing Beast’s castle. I have found conflicting reports of breakfast items (eggs and waffles) being offered for early lunch reservations there. Has anyone been there recently and actually seen breakfast items being offered on the menu? My husband would be fine with breakfast food but I don’t want plan on it being there if it hasn’t been recently.
This is my first time posting here so I’m sorry if I did something incorrectly. Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When you look at the menu on line, it doesn’t list any breakfast food. Says lunch from 10-2:55 and dinner 3-10.

1 Like

Welcome! Your post is perfect - you should make more of them!

Breakfast is a thing of the past, sadly. Only lunch and dinner at this time. Sorry!

3 Likes

I can’t help on the answer. But welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Welcome! And yes, Ryley and her dad were just there for a pre-11am ADR on Saturday, and they were offered a couple of breakfast options in addition to the standard menu.

I believe she said they were Mickey waffles or an egg dish.

6 Likes

I sit corrected!

Maybe this signals a move toward a return of actual breafkast??? :crossed_fingers:t3:

4 Likes

Brunch was added last year?

4 Likes

Maybe if you got up once in awhile…

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

How on earth did I miss THAT?!

Brunch is my favorite meal!

But still $62?? :frowning: Not for eggs.

7 Likes

That was my feeling on the subject as well.

5 Likes

Yeah, and not even impressive eggs.

They need to get BOG back to pre-2018: full on breakfast needs to return. Magic bands that allow you to pay; and rose pucks that “magically” tell your servers where you are in the restaurant, and offer breakfast hours earlier than park open.

Welcome to the forum @jennellelee_856147 ! :smiley:

6 Likes

It is not showing on the on-line menu but I remember all the stories last year. Crazy expensive for breakfast. I think I would need Belle and The Beast to sit at my table with me and feed me my eggs?

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

You had to go and make it weird, didn’t you?

3 Likes

Oh perfect! This made my day! Thank you so much! I had seen some forums mention it happening in 2022 but I couldn’t find anything for this year.

2 Likes

Wow, thank you everyone! I’m so glad I asked!

3 Likes

Thanks! A full breakfast selection there would be great!

The price is definitely steep for mickey eggs and waffles but I figured it’s better than him being forced to pick from the regular lunch menu and hating it.

1 Like

On MDE, I only see lunch and dinner offered at the Pre-fix price: $70 for adults and $41 for the child plus tax and gratuity.