Be Our Guest and Characters

I booked a lunch reservation at Be Our Guest and it appears they do not have characters at lunch. Can someone confirm this? If they do not, I think I will cancel. $62 for lunch and no characters is too much.

I’m not sure about lunch, but even at dinner it’s only Beast and he just passes through the room (and rather quickly, at that, from the sound of it).

3 Likes

If you’re doing it as a “character meal” you will be disappointed. The Beast walks through the room without really stopping and unless your table is on the walking path you’ll be snapping pics like mad over other tables. Unless you just cannot live without dining the castle it would be a hard pass for me. CRT is so much better if you stay in MK.

3 Likes

I’ve heard Beast does his dash while you dine, but looking at the website for BOG there is no mention of character dining at any time.

Don’t know if the description has always been that way.

1 Like

I would not recommend BOG at this time. We just went a few weeks ago. I think the beast only comes at dinner, and he barely came. RUNS through the dining rooms so fast you can’t even get a picture that’s not blurry and he doesn’t even walk by every table. The food wasn’t that great either. CRT is much better-even with the current modified experience.

2 Likes

We did BOG for lunch in January. The Beast was there, walking through the dining room and bowing to people. He does not walk into the tables just the main pathway. He also doesn’t really hear or acknowledge individual tables besides maybe a wave back (granted its kind of loud at least in the main dining room where we were, and he has a giant fake costume head to block sounds).

1 Like