Bayliner Diner prices

Hello, we are going to spend a week cabana bay in September but we are having trouble finding current prices for the bayliner, any help finding a current menu with prices would be appreciated, thanks in advance

We were just there a few weeks ago. I wish I could give you real numbers, but for someone who hadn’t traveled in 2.5 years I had sticker shock.

@Shmebulock is going to spend two weeks there in late June/early July - perhaps she can do some hunting for you (and the rest of the TP gang).

3 Likes

I absolutely can :+1:t2:(:crossed_fingers:t2:).
I will take photos of the menus and post them here.

4 Likes

You are the best!

1 Like

That would be very helpful, thanks! All I found was old (2017) prices online and only some food not everything.

1 Like

Yes! Spent 49 dollars after tax at breakfast one morning; 1 water ($5), 1 milk ($3), 3 kids entrees ($22.50), and my husband and I split a meal ($10.75) and a side of scrambled eggs ($5.50):upside_down_face:

Tip - skip the scrambled eggs. Just trust me on that :joy:
The kids liked their chocolate chip pancakes. I thought the French toast was just ok - but I have high French toast standards. Got us filled and ready for a day at Volcano Bay. We went from 9am to 5pm and only sat once - for lunch. Has us rethinking the cabana we have booked for September, but that’s neither here nor there. Anyway, it was more expensive than I was expecting, especially after we spent $69.13 (including tip) at Olive Garden the night before.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Thanks!

Maybe @josephmatt can get these menus updated now.

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Posted in slack for those with access to update.

1 Like

I don’t think those prices are too high. Maybe my many trips to WDW have numbed me to it though… They have trained me well! Thank you for posting these!

4 Likes

I live in an area with high volumes of tourists - these prices seem (unfortunately) close to normal to me? :laughing: But after a few days, it will seem painful anyway!

1 Like

Some breakfast menus…

6 Likes