Basin Bath Bombs @ Grand Floridian

So, this is a completely random question, but hoping someone might be able to help.

Went to Disney about 3 weeks ago. Had an hour or two to kill before going to 'Ohana, so I got to ride the monorail and see the Grand Floridian and the Poly for the first time ever. At the Grand Floridian, I ended up discovering the Basin store and purchasing some bath bombs.

Fast forward 3 weeks, I pull out the last bath bomb and discovered I’ve saved the best for last. Immediately wish I could buy another one, Google, and discover that Basin has an online store. Awesome!

The problem? I can’t figure out what this bath bomb is so I can buy it again! Hoping if someone’s at the Grand Floridian and/or loves Basin, they can help me figure it out. All I know is that it’s purple and it smells like lilac. Pretty sure it’s a large. I think I got it from the display of bath bombs along the wall of the store that’s parallel to the soap (the row of bath bombs that’s visible from the hallway outside through the glass, not the displays in the back of the store.) If anyone knows the name, I would be extremely grateful.

I know it’s a long shot, but this purple lilac bath bomb may be the best souvenir I brought home this year and I’d love to order more. I knew I should’ve taken pictures of the displays when I bought them!

1 Like

Basin online and Basin in the World carry different stock. So chances are even if you figure out what it is, you may not be able to get it online.

I am headed down in two weeks. If I have time I can stop in and look for you. No promises, as my time is very short there as it is, but I will look if I have a spare moment. :blush:

the reason I know about the different stock is I did the same thing. :wink:

4 Likes

Can you try and call them? I looked up their number…407-938-0355, as it’s not long ago they may know exactly which one you mean…

Meant to add…that was the number for the one in the GF.

We bought some in May. The purple lilac one was just called Lilac. :slight_smile: