Barnstormer question

Two of my children, DS7 and DD3, have FPP for Barnstormer. My question is if I don’t plan to ride, how do they get through the queue without me? Do I need a FPP as well or can I just get them on the ride then step aside?

I am not sure about the fastpass. But if you go right at close there is never a line and when I did it with DD5 and DS 2 they did not make us even get off the ride. One of my best Disney memories.

1 Like

I’m not sure if they can ride without you, especially the little one. I think any child under 7 has to ride with someone over the age of 14.

1 Like

No matter how brave you think your 3-year-old is, I, personally, would not send a child of that age onto a ride without someone older. We have 5 kids, and I’ve been surprised at the times they suddenly obtain a new personality at the amusement parks!

Go on the ride with them. That’s my advice.

1 Like

I just checked the Disney website.

“Supervise children at all times. Children under age 7 years must be accompanied by a person age 14 years or older.”

2 Likes

Your 3 year old can not ride with out someone older than 14. There is no way they’ll let them on without you.

This is the same thing I was thinking…

Your 3 year old is definitely required to ride with someone at least 14 years old, as per Disney rules. I’ve found that they generally enforce that rule, though Barnstormer was the 1 ride where we saw it not enforced once. My 5 and 8 year olds rode together once when no one else wanted to go on again. but that was part luck and I’m not convinced that it would work with a 3 year old.