Backside of Magic :(

Chicken or egg?

I was just thinking that we saved over $1k, maybe close to $1.5k on BofM tips (free dining promo, 10% on giftcards). Not to mention the tremendous value multiplication I got from the dollars I did spend. I can’t be the only one who got that kind of value out of the podcast from just a monetary standpoint. I would bet @jeremy1002 and @rcbarker saved their audience over a million bucks and probably more. Disney should probably have paid you guys to shut down the show a long time ago.

3 Likes

Maybe they did.

#conspiracy

#howhighdoesitgo

4 Likes

Was thinking today: this definitely qualifies as “something super dumb.”

10 Likes

Backside of Magic was the first podcast I downloaded to my new phone after the old podcast list didn’t transfer over. The podcast will be missed, my favorite actually useful Disney podcast.

1 Like

Perfect

1 Like

#nocomment

2 Likes

Perhaps you should pick up the gauntlet and begin your own ‘channel’? You have a lot of knowledge to share.

1 Like

@jeremy1002 So sad to hear your wonderful show is ending, it’s been such a huge blessing to us. In my opinion none of the other podcasts hold a candle to you guys. I’ve gone through nearly every episode in the last six months since we started planning our trip last month and it’s been a great help.
We’re just back from a true once in a lifetime trip of five weeks at the parks and we truly made the most of our time there, both practically and financially because of your tips and tricks, and boy did we milk every last one of them. Bump and run’s galore, more fast passes than we could use, late night lottos, one day we had 9 anytime passes to try to use!. It even gave me the confidence to ask for an extra day in the parks, which with some pixie dust and sheer bravado we were given, and meant we got to spend my youngest son’s birthday, and our last day in Orlando having an amazing bonus day at Disney, something we’ll always remember.
Thank you for all the hard work you guys have put into it, and for giving so much valuable, real knowledge to us all. It’s been a delight being able to participate in the friendship the two of you so obviously enjoy, thank you for sharing the love.

9 Likes

OT: WELCOME BACK!!! I’ve been anxious to have you report back!!!

5 Likes

Where’s your trip report? We need details

3 Likes

Thanks folks, report will be forthcoming, just getting back into the swing of things after having been away for a couple of months! But it was all very successful, we absolutely made the most of it.

7 Likes

Thank you!

Albeit without Ryan and Jeremy, there’s a new Facebook group to commiserate and seek advice from other fans of the show. Group name: Backside of Magic Fans

3 Likes

now with 200% more Ryan and Jeremy

6 Likes

@jeremy1002 I hope you are enjoying retirement, lol!

1 Like

Touche. Glad to have you both on board!

1 Like

Thanks for doing all the work to start & maintain it!

1 Like

my Dis muscles have already atrophied into mush

1 Like